Friday, December 14, 2012

Susan Rice Withdraws Name From Consideration For Secretary of State

Well I hope the Repibli"cant's" are happy with themselves. Specifically Sen. McCain.
“If nominated, I am now convinced that the confirmation process would be lengthy, disruptive and costly – to you and to our most pressing national and international priorities,” Rice wrote in a letter to President Obama first obtained by NBC News. “That trade-off is simply not worth it to our country…Therefore, I respectfully request that you no longer consider my candidacy at this time.”
She would have been a wonderful Sec. of State filling Sec. of State Clinton's shoes. Republicans keep acting like spoiled brats when they don't get there way. I'm pretty sure Sen. Kerry is next in line for consideration. Only time will tell and I trust that Pres. Obama will make a wise decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment